Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My old cat has kidney disease and drinks a lot of water. Now

Customer Question

My old cat has kidney disease and drinks a lot of water. Now she is walking with her back hunched and her feces is hard. Is she in pain and how can I help her? Sandy
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.
Hi Sandy, thanks for your question. I'm so sorry to hear that Abbie is not feeling well today. Can you give me some additional info? 1) When was the last time that Abbie had a normal bowel movement that wasn't hard, dry or pebbly?2) Is she eating canned or kibble food? 3) When was the last time that blood work was performed on her? 4) Are you giving her SQ fluid at home under her skin?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My payment numbers are correct. I don't know why it says to retype?
I'm not seeing any errors on my end, Sandy. I can contact customer service for you, but it will lock the thread. Would you like to continue our discussion?