Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Customer: 11 year neutered male, very healthy has been lethargic

Customer Question

Customer: 11 year neutered male, very healthy has been lethargic for past three days, watery eyes (clear), was sneezing a LOT three days ago..has subsided now. We are experiencing a LOT of pollen in south Georgia right now and he does go out a couple hours a day. His housemate had same symptoms but her sneezing has subsided pretty much but has a runny right eye also.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?
Customer: Hannibal.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Veterinarian before I connect you two?
Customer: Doesn't appear to be dehydrated.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. It appears that the Expert you were hoping to speak with is not currently available. I have stepped in to assist you in their absence so that you have a prompt reply to your question. Would you like my help or would you like to wait for the original Expert?