PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
Experience:  15 yrs experience in vet med, 8 in emergency med. Founder of a non-profit animal rescue

Good morning! We've been having potty issues with our cat for

Customer Question

Good morning! We've been having potty issues with our cat for quite sometime now. He's indoor mostly. He has a litter box and moved several times. He still poops on the floor along the wall. He is now peeing on furniture too. This more while picking up the stool again, like everyday, today I noticed quite a bit of bright red blood. His belly sags and sore to touch. He crystal when trying to pick him up. We've tries different diets, yet nothing works. Any ideas?
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 6 months ago.
Hi Kristy, thanks for your question. Can you add some details for me to your situation? 1) How long has the pooping been going on? And how long for the peeing? 2) To confirm, you saw bright red blood in the stool or urine? 3) How is the stool in content, diarrhea or solid? 4) When was the last time a urinalysis was performed on Lake?5) The different diets that didn't work, is that in regards ***** ***** quality? cessation of the inappropriate box usage? 6) When was the last time blood work was performed?
Hi Kristy,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Lake. How is everything going?