Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat has died unexpectedly I did some research and it looking

Customer Question

My cat has died unexpectedly I did some research and it looking at temptation cat treats .I read the reviews and everything points in that direction have you heard anything like this before .thank you for your time Tim
Category: Cat
Expert:  Cher replied 8 months ago.
Hello, Tim and welcome. My heartfelt condolences on your unexpected loss of Gera. I understand how devastating this is for you. Are you asking if there is something wrong with Temptation Treats or if there has been a recall, etc., that may have contributed to Gera's passing? Has she had a necropsy (autopsy for animals) by the vet, yet? If not, do you plan on having one done? When did this happen and did she exhibit any symptoms, before? Thanks for all your additional information and after I reply, please allow me a short while to compose and send your answer. Warmest wishes,Cher