Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Is someone actually here? so I bought profender stray cat..

Customer Question

Customer: Hi is someone actually here?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?
Customer: Hi.. so I bought profender for a stray cat..
JA: Where does the stray cat seem to hurt?
Customer: I want to apply but afraid it might rain in a few hours will that affect the strength if cat gets wet?
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: wanting to kill the worms..
JA: There are all sorts of infestations cats can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the stray cat?
Customer: I took him to the vet he is very thin but 14 years old and the vet suggestion it could be wor,s He was covereed in fleas, I treated that ..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: worms
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 9 months ago.

I am here. Bless you for helping a stray kitty.

You are concerned because he had a lot of fleas,correct?And you suspect worms.

Are the fleas gone?

After your reply please give me a few minutes to type detailed answer.

Thanks,

Terri

Expert:  Terri replied 9 months ago.

Bless you for saving senior kitty! You are AWESOME!

At 16, he could have hyperthyroid, diabetes or renal disease. However,I suspect he's thin due to poor food..

A stray often has trouble finding something to eat. I am sure you will change that for him.

As long as the profender is on at least ten minutes before getting wet, it should not be affected by rain.

Here is info on this product:

https://www.vetinfo.com/profender-for-cats.html

Please let me know if I can help further.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Kind regards,

Terr