Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I stepped on her tail hair...she has hair...and quite a

Customer Question

Customer: i stepped on her tail hair...she has long hair...and quite a patch ripped off as she ran away...im concerned...there doesn't seem to be bleeding but she is not holding very high
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Poppy and she is 8 months
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Veterinarian now?
Customer: do I need to? is this a normal occurane
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: occurrence
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. Thanks for your question. It appears that the expert you were hoping to speak with is unavailable, I have stepped in to help you to get a prompt answer. Can you tell me what the missing patching looks like? Bare skin? Open? Are there any notable bends or kinks in her tail?