Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Name is Norma...my 5 yr old cat starting about 2 hrs ago an

Customer Question

Customer: Name is ***** ***** yr old cat starting about 2 hrs ago an involuntary head tic.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He is 100% indoors, started sneezing Monday, went to vet yesterday; she says maybe allergies? Had normal temp...but I have not used anything new here to cause allergic reaction.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, but perhaps how long? Fee is fine.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Hi Norma, do you happen to have a video to share of what you're seeing?