Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My name is ***** *****, thank you available. My kitty Timon

Customer Question

Customer: Hi there! My name is ***** *****, thank you for being available. My kitty Timon a male who is around 7 YO started throwing up yesterday. Its a small amount each time, off beige, and he continues about every hour or so. Thinking it was a hairball I gave him a ribbon of petramalt. There are 2 other male cats in the house, they are 3 yrs older and there is always a race to see who can get to the food bowl first! We did however buy a cheaper dry food after they have been eating a more natural cat food for a good while. Thanks for your time!! ps: I am not sure if he may be constipated, I haven't been watching him that close
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He is usually a lap warmer for me most of the day, but today he spent sleeping in my daughter's room hidden behind her clothes basket. Now that we woke him and brought him downstairs, hes acting like his old self, friendly and sweet. But he refused to eat a piece of turkey meat which usually he would tear my hand off to get to
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Good evening and thanks for your question. I have a few questions for you.

1) You said that he may be constipated. Are you seeing frequent travel to the litterbox? He is acting constipated? Are you able to tell if he's producing diarrhea/solid stool or urine regularly?

2) When was the food switch?

3) How long has the vomiting been going on?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dear Nurse,
I appreciate that you took the time to answer my question! I didn't know that when I googled your site, there was a charge. Its not much however after the first questions, It was 5 bucks. Cool, fine. Then the site asked for another 5$ before I could get the final answer. I'm sorry but I can see this costing more than 22 dollars, and I don't have that kind of money. Thanks again, good night.

I'll notify customer service. Thank you for your reply.