Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

4 year old male cat ate a plant that died I had in a closet

Customer Question

4 year old male cat ate a plant that died I had in a closet a piece of it I don't even know what kind it was I threw it away now he sluggish not eating or drinking not his self tried to take hmm to pet smart they were closef
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry Binks is not feeling well.

Rub a drop of pancake syrup or honey into his gums in case he is hypoglycemic.

Drain the water from a can of tuna into a dishand see if he will lap it up for hydration.

If he does offer the tuna.You can also try canned cat food or baby food with no onion or garlic.

Here are some coupons for a free vet visit:

here are two Vets that offer a free first visit:

http://www.vcahospitals.com/main/offer

http://www.banfield.com/exclusiveoffer/

Please let me know how Binks is doing. Reply here or if you prefer we can speak on the phone.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, at no additional charge.

Kind regards,

Terri