Hello. I am sorry to hear that your girl is having some trouble with constipation.
There are a few things you can do to help relieve the constipation.
1. Laxatone this is a product often used as a hairball remedy but works great as a laxative as well. You can apply a small amount of Laxatone on her paw for her to lick off 1-2 times daily until her stool is back to normal.
2. Mineral oil can be added to some canned food. 1/2 teaspoon daily
3. Milk can get some cats going 1 tablespoon twice daily however if she is on the Pred for intestinal problems then I would not recommend this.
4. Human Colace ( stool softener) can be used. Puncture the capsule and apply 1/2 to some canned food once daily.
5. As a last resort you can use an infant suppository but make sure it is glycerin only no other active ingredients.
If none of these at home remedies work then I would have your vet take a look at her. In severe cases manual removal of impacted stool and several enemas may be needed.
I hope this helps give you some direction. Please reply back if you have additional questions and I will be happy to continue. If you have no additional questions please take a few moments to provide a rating so that I am compensated by just answer for assisting you this evening.
If you would still like to speak via personal email please let me know