Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience as a veterinary practice owner working with cats. I am happy to give you practical information.
16881297

My kitten ingested some meth and I have no money or ride to

Customer Question

My kitten ingested some meth and I have no money or ride to get. What can I do from home?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

If this has been within 2 hrs, give Sugar Daddy 2 teaspoons of peroxide to induce vomiting which will remove all of this material. Do this 3 times until your guy vomits this material. Next, go to the pharmacy and pick up Activated Charcoal that will eb able to picl up any of this toxin that may have already passed. This is given at 12 ml of the suspension every 8 hrs or so.

If this has been past 2 hrs, then all you can do is watch Sugar Daddy and give him Pedialyte, 2-3 ml every 4-6 hrs to help flush this from his system.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

Hi Lyndsey,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Sugar Daddy. How is everything going?
Dr. Loretta