Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat was caught in a burning building and s paws 1frt 1

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, My cat was caught in a burning building and burnt his paws 1frt 1 back, vet want's over 300 to treat him, I'm disabled and on limited income
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: is totally favoring the front paw won't walk on it, I've tried to look at it and it appears that 2 claws are stuck together
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike,

I am so sorry your boy was injured.

How bad do the burns look to you?

Can you post a picture using the paper clip icon?

Thanks,

Terri