Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Found cat about 9-12 mos. been shot with BB gun Still has

Customer Question

Found cat about 9-12 mos. been shot with BB gun Still has one bob in side. Expensive surgery to remove. Appears to be hurting kitty.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Candy R. replied 11 months ago.

Hello. I apologize for the wait. Different experts come on at different times and I just signed in and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help.

If the BB is bothering the kitty that what we need to do is try to find someone that can help did this removed for free or a greatly reduced cost. I just have a few questions so I can better assist you.

Is this your kitty that was shot or did you find her this way? How long ago did you find her?

What city and state you do live in so I can look for programs specific to your area?