I'm just following up with you to make sure you received my answer. Some clients have recently said they were not receiving some answers, so I will resend my original answer here and please let me know when you get it. Thanks!
Hello, and welcome.
Thank you very much for your patience.
I'm so sorry that your older, furry girl is not in doing well. From your description, it sounds like she is no longer enjoying quality of life and this is usually the barometer we use to make that dreaded decision. We make it out of our love for our furbabies, even though it is the toughest decision in the world, to make. It sounds like you're leaning in this direction and if she hasn't been diagnosed with any specific condition right now and could not tolerate the immune system booster or antibiotics, plus she's barely eating and losing weight, it sounds like she's not in a very happy phase and not enjoying life.
If there is absolutely nothing further that can be done, medically to help her feel happier, healthier and prolong her life, I think you know what decision to make, that would be best for her. I'm sure she knows she's very loved and you have provided her with a wonderfully happy life. Don't beat yourself up about thinking about this or making the decision, if you have to; I know you will do what you feel is best for your furry girl, only out of love.
My best thoughts and prayers and my heart are with you, at this difficult time.