Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Im ***** *****, live in a gh rise building and my cat has

Customer Question

Customer: hello im ***** *****, live in a high rise building and my cat has access to the balcony. i recently started her whiskers are falling out excessively she also had tapeworms and i treated that by giving her 3 pills the night i gave her the last pill, she disappeared from my balcony, possibly going to someone elses house. do you think she ran away because she was sick?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what would you like to know?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Cat Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 11 months ago.

I am so sorry your kitty disappeared.You must be worried sick about her.

Can I please have some more information?

How old is she?

Is she spayed?

Has she ever run off before?

Was she eating normally yesterday?

Do you know any of the neighbors?

After your reply please give me time to type detailed answer of if you prefer we can speak on the phone.

Thanks,

Terri