Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My cat is panting and moving head back and forth she is 15

Customer Question

my cat is panting and moving head back and forth she is 15 and cant move
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. Weiner's symptoms aren't pathognomonic (specifically indicative) of any one disorder but do suggest encephalopathy (brain disorder) such as stroke or seizure. She needs the attention of an on-call vet at your earliest convenience. A thorough physical exam including blood pressure assessment and diagnostics in the form of blood and urine tests are indicated. May I have an update on Weiner, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we had to put her down due to het age and symtoms it was very sad thanks for your input

My condolences for your loss of Weiner. I appreciate your taking the time to let me know.

You may receive an inappropriate follow up sent by the site ostensibly sent by me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Weiner. How is everything going?