Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I recently had to put one of my two cats down. MY surviving

Customer Question

I recently had to put one of my two cats down. MY surviving cat is really depressed. How can I help him?
Category: Cat
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Have had cats all of my life. This is the first time that I have had this problem with a surviving kitty. And it being male. And it being a Russian Blue. Thus,completely unknown territory. ..
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Scruffy is grieving the same as you are for the loss of his friend. He can also sense your sadness and is empathetic. When you feel better, he will too.

You can help him by giving extra love and attention. Special food like tuna and positive energy will also make him feel better.

Don't run out and get a new kitty right away. That would just provide more stress for Scruffy. He needs to get over his loss before he can welcome a new friend.

Use a feather wand to engage him in play but most important try to send positive energy his way.

Please let me know how things are going. If you need me or you just want to talk, I will be here for you.

Love,

Terri

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** WAS looking for more specific solutions. I have already been doing the things that you have suggested. I just thought that I could be doing more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, I don't feel that the $$32.00 7 day trial fee is warranted.Who do I contact the obtain a refund?
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome. It was my pleasure to try and help such a wonderful person.

I know you are doing everything in your power to help Scruffy overcome the loss of his friend.

It is just going to take some time for him to feel better.

Contact customer service for a refund.

I wish you all my best and hope you and Scruffy feel better soon.

Love,

Terri

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I do that? Do you have a telephone number?
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.

I will be happy to let them know you want a refund.