Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
Experience:  Feline Healthcare & Behavior Specialist 40+ years Experience
1470369

Just want to say thank you! It's my Luna's 2nd birthday

Customer Question

Hi! Just want to say thank you! It's my Luna's 2nd birthday today and I feel so grateful to have you around everytime something happens to her. She is my baby.
Today she got a lot of presents and she gave herself a big present by getting into her bag of dry food. I hope she doesn't get sick tonight :).
Category: Cat
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Susana!

Thank you so much for requesting me and letting me know that today is your dear Luna's second birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUNA!!

It's always my pleasure to be able to be of help to you whenever you and Luna need me and you're always most welcome!

I'm glad she got lots of birthday presents, but she was a little piggy, getting into her bag of dry food! I wouldn't worry too much. Cats will usually not overeat; they know when to stop eating, when they are full.

If she should start vomiting or have an upset stomach, don't feed her for 12 hours, but allow her to have water. The problem should resolve itself. However, if she seems really sick, you know you have the option of bringing her to the ER vet center, if needed. I hope it won't be necessary, but it's comforting to know it's available.

Of course, from now on, Luna's bag of dry food will be sealed or in a closed container and behind a closed door, where she can't access it. You can put a child-lock on the cabinet where you decide to store the food.

I hope the rest of Luna's birthday is ***** for you both and may she enjoy many, many more! She is very lucky to have YOU to love her and she is certainly a very special kitty!

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi Susana,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Luna. How is everything going?

I hope you found my answer helpful and if so, please let me know, here. Thanks so much!

Warmest regards,

Cher