Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience as a veterinary practice owner working with cats. I am happy to give you practical information.
16881297

I am leaving trip here in about an hour or so. I woke up

Customer Question

I am leaving for a trip here in about an hour or so. I woke up this morning and my air conditioning unit is out. It is going to be high 80's here for the next couple of days and then cool off to around 70 for the rest of the week. Is this something i need to be concerned about??
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

AS long as you have someone checking in on Bettis, he will be fine with the ceiling fans are working. The air movement will keep it cool enough and cats will find the coolest place in the house to curl up in. I know you are worried but Bettis will be fine with the fans. No need for AC on all the time. If you were ina climate that was in the 100's, I would worry but even high 80's is manageable for cats.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****

I'm just following up on our conversation about Bettis. How is everything going?
Dr. Loretta