nekovet
nekovet, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian. I am happy to answer any questions you may have on any species.
60269376

Dear Dr,, Just wanted to let you know that the ultrasound

Customer Question

Dear Dr, B, Just wanted to let you know that the ultrasound showed a rather large carcinoma in her abdomen. I have been with her and doing everything she seemed to need. Last evening she worsened - almost unresponsive. On the way to The Pet Emergency Hospital
in Lancaster, she passed away. She will be cremated individually.. I appreciated your help. It helped me to know questions to ask the Vet that I would not have known about.
Category: Cat
Expert:  nekovet replied 1 year ago.

Dear Connie,

I am so sorry to hear that Angel has left us. It sounds like you truly did all you could for her and I am sure she knew how much you loved & cared for her.

Please take care & know that my thoughts are with you,

Dr. B.