Joan
Joan, Vet Tech
Experience:  Vet Tech 35+ years working w/Cats
5071285

I bathed my kitten in Oster Oatmeal Naturals shampoo Gentle

Customer Question

I bathed my kitten in Oster Oatmeal Naturals shampoo Gentle Puppy. It has renewable coconut based cleansers. natural oatmeal extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein, aloe vera, roemary leaf extract, thickening agent, fragrance, and preservatives. Is it safe?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years with interest in feline health. I did some research on the Shampoo and it is free of Pyrethrins which are toxic to Cats. The Shampoo seems like it is gentle enough for your cat without Alcohol and should not bother the Kitten if washed out well. When in doubt we use Blue Dawn Dish Soap for Puppies and Kittens. It is safe and actually kills fleas and leave the pets smelling good with nice shiney . Please let me know if you have further questions. I hope this puts your mind at ease.

Joan