Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My cat is an outdoors and indoors cat. We spotted her today

Customer Question

My cat is an outdoors and indoors cat. We spotted her today outside walking in an unusual way and she is still doing that hours later. She is putting her back legs squint under her body to move forward so her body is slightly bent. It seems to be her left leg that is going crooked. She seems a bit sleepy but otherwise okay, is eating and purrs when stroked.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. Can you video Dusty walking and upload the video to an external site such as YouTube? Please be sure not to mark it as private.