Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience as a veterinary practice owner working with cats. I am happy to give you practical information.
16881297

I have 10 indoor- outdoor cats, they are all suffering from

Customer Question

Hi I have 10 indoor- outdoor cats, they are all suffering from the same symptoms, sneezing, lethargic/not their usual happy selves. They are all eating and drinking.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.
Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.
Hopefully, your cats have an Upper Respiratory Infection that will respond to treatment. These can be very contagious and will cause tehse symptoms. I would, however, be very careful to test all the cats for Feline Leukemia since these symptoms are similar and this is much more serious and can be life threatening. Hopefully, the correct anti biotic will get your babies past this but be sure that this is not Leukemia.
Does that make sense to you?
Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.
Sincerely, ***** *****