Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

Sorry I am very busy and I found the situation to complicate

Customer Question

Sorry I am very busy and I found the situation to complicate to write it all, as well my English is not very well often I don’t know how to write a word (very frustrating lol). And also I don’t want to pay you every month trial I could not find your answer and almost agreed to pay monthly, so I just shut down my computer.
I am from germany but I do live in India have*****hatekar the vet is the only vet who has experience with cats and also visit sometimes germany and is learning western things.
He is often not good to communicate with, had also so some bad experience with him …
But any how yester day I booked a meeting with him without cat to talk about Teddy.
I ask him to take the time I will pay.
He gave me medicine a powder for hookworms, he explained to me what hookworms can do and that often normal worm med don’t really kill them. It’s a powder 2 times for 3 days.
As well he have me Vit B 12 to inject under the skin every 4 days altogether 4 times.
I also give Teddy everyday 50 ml saline under the skin.
For now I will see if Teddy will get better with the hookworm medicine. If not I think about to treat with Doxycycline.
As well Hateka said that this bloodtest has been done with human blood machine. And as well I know from the internet that platelet do stick together and I am very happy to hear from you the same and I hope very much that you are right 
The first blood test 1 year ago the platelet was 180 000 and 3 ½ month later it was 150 000,
So in my calculation it must be by now about 50 000 as the cat is still bleeding.
I am not able to upload the test results.
Neutrophils 1,000 to high
Any how for now I do have no question I will wait and see.
Thank you very much, your respond has been very helpful.
Tuesday I will go with my cat to dr. Hateka he say he will be able to see if my cat is anemic
Also I think maybe my cat is diabetic, because he smells sweet.
Maybe one question does bleeding lower the platelet or can be the low platelet be the reason of bleeding.
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry Teddy is not feeling well.
Do you know his PCV (packed cell volume)?
Does the vet suspect Feline infectious anemia?
Does he have pale or white gums?
Thanks,
Terri