Cher
Cher, Feline Specialist
Experience:  Feline Healthcare & Behavior Specialist 40+ years Experience
1470369

I had some bio groom ear mite med from a couple yrs ago. 3

Customer Question

I had some bio groom ear mite med from a couple yrs ago. 3 of my cats have been scratching and shaking their heads. I forgot the dosage of this? How often do I dose them?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Dana and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to help you and your kitties.

I'm sorry you suspect they have ear mites. It would be a good idea to have them evaluated by their vet to get a definite diagnosis and the most appropriate treatment; however, in answer to your question, we can't technically advise you re: dosage and frequency of this treatment because only a veterinarian who has seen them in person can do that, but you can see detailed information at this site: CLICK

Also, check the expiration date on the bottle and it's not recommended to use, if the product has expired.

I hope all will be well with your kitties!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback and if you need any further information, just click Reply and I will be glad to continue. Rating will not cut off our ability to communicate. This question will always be open for you to reply to me.

Warmest wishes,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dana,
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your info. I treated 3 out of 4 of my kitties, cuz they were all favoring one or both of their ears. The 2 that would let me look in their ears, def. looked like mites. I've dealt with this before, yrs ago. So, I treated them 2 times...waiting a day and then treatment x 2. They seem to be more happy and energetic! No more scratching and shaking of head!!

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Dana and you're most welcome!

Thanks so much for your positive update and I hope the kitties continue to do

well! Laughing

I'm glad you were able to look in their ears and identify ear mite debris, so you know you're treating for the right thing. It's great that they're much more comfortable now!

Please take a moment to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest wishes,
Cher