Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

GA- crb We have a male cat that pees on everything

Customer Question

We have a male cat that pees on everything. We are at the end of are rope! We've purchased a lot of products to no avail!
Category: Cat
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome!

I'm sorry you're having this problem with your cat.

I have just a few questions to get to know the situation and your kitty, better:

How old is your kitty and what is his name?

Is he neutered?

Do you have any other cats/pets?

When did this behavior first start happening?

Is he an indoor-only cat?

Where does he pee?

What do you use to clean the areas where he soils?

What other products have you used in the past to prevent this behavior?

Does he use the litterbox for defecation?

How many boxes do you have?

What litter do you use?

Have there been any changes in the household or your routine, recently?

Thanks for all your additional information and after you reply, please allow me some time to go over it and compose/send your detailed answer.

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

His name is ***** ***** 10 yrs old, has a natural sister and is neutered. About 1 year ago, I moved in with my female cat Indymarie who is a spry 14 yr old. The female cats eat together and play. Chamfor pees and poops, outside the box. Butvthe girls use their cat boxes. Chamfor pees on my things and Dennis' things, and lately more on Dennis' things because I believe, he yells at him. It's become crazy...Chamfor is now peeing everywhere! The bed, sofa chairs...I can't take it anymore! We have sent literally hundreds of dollars on sprays, plugin devices, etc. I clean thoroughly. We have 4 cat boxes in 1000 square feet. All changes were.over a year ago. Can't take it anymore!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

UNSUBSCRIBE ME AND DO NOT CHARGE ME $41...YOU AND YOUR COMPANIES ARE CRAP!!!!

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/1a13-cat-behavior/94v9y-male-cat-pees-everything-end.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.