Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My cat was administered with 6mg of chlorambucil today. Right

Customer Question

My cat was administered with 6mg of chlorambucil today. Right after the Chlorambucil, I gave him Cerenia SQ. so that he does not vomit the medicine. His appetite has decreased. When I offer him AD, he shows interest and takes quite a few licks, but then ends up growling and I can't tell if it is because of some uneasiness or pain he is experiencing or is it because he is nauseous. I spoke to the technician at the VCA, and she could not give me a reason. It appears to me that he nauseaus all the time, because he sleeps a lot in a separate room. He has rested a lot today. Can someone please write back??
Category: Cat
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for requesting me. I am sorry I was not online last night when you posted your question.
I will be going out for a few hours right now as well. Let me know if you still need help. I see you posted this question twice, and another expert is helping with the other one.