Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

My kitten is 3 months old and used to be very playful and active. Now she sleeps more and

Customer Question

My kitten is 3 months old and used to be very playful and active. Now she sleeps more and not as playful unless we make her play with toys. She is eating and drinking normally. She just seems much more tired or bored or almost sad. She doesn't have her normal routine she started. Any idea?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Candy R. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I am sorry to hear you are worried about your little one. My name is ***** ***** I have been a veterinary nurse for 26 years. I would be happy to help I just have a few questions so I can better assist you.
What color are her gums?
How are her stools?
Have there been any recent changes in the house?
When you say you have to make her play with toys can you tell me what type of toys she has, which have been her favorite in the past and how long has she had these toys?