Terri
Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.
437368

I have a 14 year old Bengal who was supposed to be neutered

Customer Question

I have a 14 year old Bengal who was supposed to be neutered when he was 4 months old. The vet said he was neutered, but another vet said his other testicle dropped and he is a true Tom cat. We discovered this several years ago. The vet that did the procedure denies they failed to completely neuter him. He is destroying my house and I have put him outside. I would rather find a procedure that will prevent him from being able to spray.
Category: Cat
Expert:  VetTechErin replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to answer your question. Now, the second vet who saw Spangles thinks he may have had an undescended testicle that has since dropped after he was initially neutered?