Cher, Feline Specialist
Experience:  Feline Healthcare & Behavior Specialist 40+ years Experience

My cat acts normal. I have noticed that the past four weeks

My cat acts normal. I have noticed that the past four weeks or so his breathing is strange. It seems labored at times and his stomach is sinking in with each breath. He is eating normally and I have not noticed any difference in his stools
Hello, and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you and your kitty today.

If you have noticed a difference in his breathing and it sometimes seems labored, it's important to have him evaluated by the vet as soon as possible so the vet can listen to his heart/lungs with the stethoscope and possibly do an x-ray to see if there are any irregularities causing this symptom.

Even though he's acting normally, which is great, he may have some type of respiratory infection, cardiac condition, parasites (heartworm disease), or another problem. The only way to find out what's going on and to get a definite diagnosis, then treatment, if necessary, is to have your cat seen in person by the vet.

I hope all will be well with your furry boy!

Would you please keep me posted on how he's feeling and let me know the vet's findings? Thanks, I'd appreciate it!

Warmest regards,
Hello again,

Thanks very much for your positive rating and most generous bonus; they are truly appreciated!

I'll follow up with you in a couple of days to see how your kitty is doing and I hope you're able to get him to the vet for a hands-on exam.

Warmest wishes,

PS: No additional information is needed at this time as the auto-system will prompt you.
Hi again,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going with your furry boy. Were you able to have him evaluated by the vet? I hope so! Please let me know what the vet told you.

If you need any additional information or have further concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I appreciate the opportunity to be of help to you and your kitty and thank you for entrusting your question to Just Answer!

Best wishes,