Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Veterinarian
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience as a veterinary practice owner working with cats. I am happy to give you practical information.

I discovered some fleshy growths between my cats toes while

I discovered some fleshy growths between my cat's toes while trimming her nails. They are not attached to the toes and are soft, covered with fur. I had to push them aside to get to her claws. She has them on both feet on the left side. She doesn't seem bothered by them.

Good Morning and welcome. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

It is not unusual for older cats to develop extra skin in these areas of the paws from years of movement. Since these are covered with fur, this is a normal age related occurrence and will not harm her....the only time this may cause a problem is if they grow large enough to interfere with function and this is very rare.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please Reply so I can clarify for you

Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX

Thank you so much for your kind rating and generous bonus. It is very much appreciated! Even though you have rated, we can still communicate. If you have other questions, please Reply. I am always happy to help. I hope you and Pooh Bear have a great day!!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did receive your answer and it was of great help. I will keep an eye on my cat's feet and watch for any other developments. Glad you are just a click away! Thank you.

You are very welcome....I am glad that I could help...and, yes, I am only a click away

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here