Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 12 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

MY CAT is bean vomit for three days one time per day

Category: Cat
Expert:  Dr. John replied 11 months ago.
Hello. My name isXXXXX will be happy to help you. I will need you to answer a few questions, though, so I can better assess your specific situation.

How is her appetite and activity level?

What does the vomitus look like?

Any diarrhea?

Any recent change in diet, new treats, given human food or gotten into the trash or plants?

If you press on her abdomen from both sides, is she painful or uncomfortable?

To ensure you get the information you need, are there any specific questions you have?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

the APPETIE IS GOOD NO DIARRHEA NO CHANGE DIET I THINK SHE AS NO PAIN

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

THE Appetite is good no diarrhea no change food no pain
how the vomitus looks like food is olmost l comes out

whole and after she vomitus she go and eat more food

Thanks for the information. Most likely, you are not dealing with a serious issue here. It could just be something she ingested that is upsetting her stomach. If she could outside at all, she may have picked up a parasite or swallowed something out there. Very commonly, cats can develop a mild inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), gastric reflux or a dietary sensitive/allergy, even to something they have been eating for a while. I would try a very bland diet of a small amount of boneless, skinless chicken breast and rice. Canned tuna or salmon may be okay if not eating any chicken (more bland). I would do that for a couple days after the vomiting stops, then slowly introduce her regular diet back. If the vomiting restarts or she continues to vomit, it would be good to have your vet take a look at her. There is not a lot you can give a cat at home that would be safe. The safest thing would be Pepcid (2.5mg per 10lbs of body weight daily). That may help if there is some gastric reflux. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Hope this helps.

My goal is to make sure that you get all your question answered and all the information you need. If you are satisfied with my answer, please rate it. If you feel like it is not helpful to you, or if there is more information you need, please respond back to me before rating. Realize that our conversation is not intended to diagnose or treat a condition. There has to be a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship established with an exam, according to law. You should always follow up with your vet.
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience: Over 12 years of clinical veterinary experience
Hi Odette,

I'm just following up on our conversation about Soffie. How is everything going?

Dr. John