Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

Hi, I have a 2 months old Siamese kitten. He had very cute

I have a 2 months old Siamese kitten. He had very cute blue eyes. but starting from last week his eye color is changing to green. is it normal? Will his eye will be back to blue? his mom and dad both had blue eyes.

Hello and welcome.

This is not an information request but just a short message to introduce myself.

Unfortunately Dr. Fiona is not about at present but my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon, I will be very pleased to work with you today and will try my best to answer your question to your satisfaction.

Please give me ten minutes or so to think through your particular problem, prepare an answer, and then type things up. I will then get back to you and we can then talk things over.

Regards,

Scott

Hello again Tsatsaa and thanks for waiting.

I have worked out an answer for you, please read it through and see what you think ...

Actually all kittens are born with blue eyes, however when your kitten is about one month old, his eyes will begin to change color from blue to one of the other possible permutations of eye colour for cats. At about three months of age, what you see is what you get as this will be the permanent eye color. So the answer is they might not stay blue ...

I hope I have covered your question fully enough but if you would like further clarification or to talk things over a bit more then I will be on-line for the next hour or so and I will be more than pleased to continue working with you.

Regards,

Scott