Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Experience:  15 years of experience as a small animal veterinarian

my cat ate a mouse about 4 days ago and now is bad sick. staggering.

my cat ate a mouse about 4 days ago and now is bad sick. staggering. wont eat, wont drink pathetic meowing, a lttle shaky and acts like he is in pain

Welcome to Just Answer. I'm sorry to hear about this situation with this guy. Have you seen him getting into the litter box and posturing to go more than normal? Does he act painful in his belly?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No, and I checked his rear. No loose poop. But he turned down milk this afternoon and canned chicken. He is bad.

Ok. If he is bad, and by this I'm assuming that he's laying down, not being really responsive, and just not responding to much stimuli - he absolutely needs to be evaluated / seen by your vet or an ER clinic now. With him being that bad, he has something very wrong with the function of something in his body. Could he have an intestinal blockage? A urinary blockage? A heart issue? Could he have gotten into a toxin? All these are possible. At home when an owner says that their cat is bad, there really isn't anything besides an immediate veterinary exam that is going to be possible for correcting the situation.