I am sorry your boy is having trouble. I am quite concerned about him.
He may be injured, ingested a toxin or have a blood clot.
Feel all over his body and check in his mouth for any abnormalities.
Offer him milk or tuna water to drink.
I do not want to alarm you but these are very serious symptoms and I do feel he needs to be seen ASAP. http://www.carecredit.com/ will finance it for you.
The only things that could cause this are
2 urinary blockage
3 eating non food and being impacted
5 ear issue causing a vesibular disorder
7 viral illness like FIP.
9 saddle thrombus
In any event I do not feel he is treatable at home so please take him right to a vet.
I will be here waiting to hear how he is doing.
I hope your baby will be allright
Best wishes for him,,