Lynn, Veterinary Assistant
Experience:  worked at a vet clinic for 18 yrs, BA in biology, experience with cats for 20+ years

can dilaudid help my cat(like 1 mg) with the pain his got cancer

can dilaudid help my cat(like 1 mg) with the pain his got cancer i just dont whant to euthanasia him but he does not have for long 48 to 72 hours max to live

While dilaudid is a drug that is sometimes used in cats I do not recommend using it without a veterinarian's supervision.   Some cats can react badly to this drug (agitation and more).   Also the dosage is very low, and the drug is usually given in an injectable form.   Here is a link to a page about the use of these drugs in cats;

Unfortunately, there isn't anything you can give him without running the risk of causing side effects at home.   If you absolutely don't want to euthanize him, I would recommend contacting your vet to see if they would be willing to give him an injection for pain as soon as possible.

If you have further questions let me know.

Take care.