Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

My cat has a bump or blister on her lower lip. She has always

My cat has a bump or blister on her lower lip. She has always had a little lower lip but this is not normal for her. I can send a photo if you think that would help but I am concerned.

Hi Beth,

Does it look like this?

You can post a photo or file on this thread - here is how to post them:

You need to post your files on your question page, so the expert can see them. On your question page, there is a tool bar above the reply box at the bottom of the page. If the tool bar is not showing, click "show tool bar". Once you have the tool bar showing, here are the instructions for posting your files:

For graphics, click the tree icon and then browse to choose a GIF, PNG, or JPG. Upload and then insert it.

For zip files, PDFs, or spreadsheets, you need to use the link tool. Enter text (like "download this") in the reply box and then double-click to highlight it. The link is the tool to the left of the tree. In the upper right corner is a browse dialog box, which you can use to locate your file. Select it and then insert the link. Use the Preview button if you want to test the link and see if it works correctly.

File size is limited to 1 MB.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Here is a picture I took about a half hour agographic

Thanks very much for your accept and generous bonus.The pic is not showing up

A rodent ulcer can be treated with one shot of depo medrol.

Sending as an I R so U R not charged again

Best wishes for her,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
graphicI can not get the graphic to show up

hmmmmmmmm did you, follow the directions I sent?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes but it just shpws up as a graphic on this site. I tried to email t you but could not, came back not allowedgraphic
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I sent it

Ok, great! I will reply as soon as I see it.

Best wishes,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Did yoou get the picture? I am very worried and hate to bother you but I am not sure if I should take her to the emergency vet or wait until yomoorw

Hi there,

I have not gotten the pic yet.

BUT I can tell you that as long as she is eating fine she does not need to go to the ER. Just see your own vet in the am.

And don't worry, this is NOT a serious issue.

BTW you are not "bothering" me. I am here to help.

Best wishes to both of you,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I sent it to the info address so when you do get it please let me know what you think. Thanks so much for heling me during the holiday
Dont worry, I will post as soon as I get it. In the meantime ......don't worry, ok?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
OK, thanks
Is sh eating and acting normal?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I think she is eating a little less now. A little lazy too but it is very hot out but for the most part she seems pretty close to notmal

I would keep her indoors. She can pick up parasites and bacteria outdoors.

Try not to worry, I may not get the pic tonight, I don't think its serious,though.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I will try. She is mostly an indoor cat but she does go out a few times a day. She seems to have a schedule. She does out at daybreak to go potty then comes in. Goes out again for about two hours at 5pm and is back by dark. She just like frsh air but right now she is laying quietly when under noprmal circumstances she is usually outside now. I will keep an eye on her and take her first thing in the morning to a vet. Is there anything I can do for this until then? Put an antibiotic crean on it or should I just leave it alone?
You can put PLAIN only neosporin or vaseline on it.Just a dab.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks. Also forgive my spelling. I did not have glasses on. I hope you have a great rest of the day and you made us feel much better

Oh your spelling is just fine.

Take care,