Lori, Feline Healthcare
Experience:  16 yrs health care mgmt & issues relating to cats, reproductive issues and multicat environments

The breed of cat that has short legs, long silky fur, a fluffy tail, round ears,

Customer Question

round feet as well
Category: Cat
Expert:  Lori replied 8 years ago.

There is a breed of cat called a Munchkin that has very short little legs and are technically a 'dwarf' cat. They come in just about all colors, coat lengths and are recognized in at least one cat association - TICA. I am providing a link for you to the TICA website where you can read more on the breed. They also have links to breeders of munchkins on the website. Remember, that the cats pictured are only a very small representation of the breed, and they actually come in many many colors and coat lengths. - look under cat breeds

Please let me know if I can help you further in any way!