Terri, Feline Healthcare Expert
Experience:  Expert in feline health and behavior. 20 years experience with cats.

My cat mandu, almost never leaves myside. He is my best ...

Customer Question

My cat mandu, almost never leaves myside. He is my best friend1 He loves to play and will sit very close and pays great attention to whatever I might be working on. Mandu loves to be held like a baby and rub noses when you ask for a kiss. He has always been full of joy and so much love and affection! Today, when I got up he was not beside me. When I found him ,he did not want me to pick him up or touch him his eyes where cold and mean, he growled and put his ears back and looked as if he would rip a new face for me! I have tried many times today to get close but he just wants to me to let him be! I''m very, very worried! Can you Help?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Terri replied 8 years ago.

How old is Mandu?

Is he able to urinate?

Indoor kitty?

Did he eat today?