Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years experience as a companion animal veterinarian in British Columbia, California and Ontario
7995545

Is parsley toxic to cats

No Comment Added

Hi there!

Welcome to Just Answer!

Has your cat nibbled on some parsley or are you planning to give it to her as a herbal remedy?

Fiona

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
She may have nibbled on some parsley I was cutting up in the kitchen. I'm hoping she may only have rubbed her face in it.

Hello again,

THat is not a problem at all! :-)

Parsley is occasionally given as a herbal remedy to cats and at large doses for long periods of time it can cause problems, but you do not need to be concerned if your kitty nibbled on a few leaves tonight.

If this has been helpful, please accept my answer and leave feedback. If you need more information, just click on reply and I will still be here!

Fiona