Jane Lefler, Breeder,Behaviorist, formerVet Asst
Experience:  Former vol Vet Assistant.Breeder 186+ years Dog trainer / behaviorist

how much does it typically cost to spade a cat Is there a ...

how much does it typically cost to spade a cat? Is there a way to get our cat who is in heat to stop howling?

A cat that becomes pregnant usually goes out of heat fairly quickly. Spaying and neutering cost vary across the country and from Vet office to Vet office. I've seen prices for spaying and neutering by private Vets from $125 to $275. However, most areas have spay and neuter clinics available where the cost is typically around $35-55. Your local humane society and animal control offices should be able to give you information about low cost spaying for your cat. This organization may also be able to help you as well.

I hope this information is helpful to you.