Has she licked any of it?
She couldn't have gotten antifreeze also, could she?
How is she acting?
It's very important you prevent her licking it, as it is indeed toxic if ingested. If you have to, wrap a small t-shirt around her neck while bathing. Your best bet is continual bathing with Dawn dish detergent, as it guts oil and grease better than anything else. A vet visit Monday is a great idea to shave and also make sure the skin looks ok, but you just have to drudge trough the bathing tonight and make absolute sure she can't reach to lick. If she does, it is caustic and vomiting should NOT be induced. Instead, she will need an emergency vet for that. She'll likely get madder and madder, and the t-shirt, wrapped as far down as the legs, can at least help prevent you from getting scratched and bit as well. Hopefully there is someone around to help (or run to the store for Dawn).
You can contact JA directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns about how the site is run. Good luck with your pet.