ZooCVT, Certified Veterinary Technician
Experience:  25 + years of experience w/ sm. animal, fish, exotics, orthopedics, ophthalmology and zoo medicine.

how can I help a kitten with a broken neck

My 2 year old son grabbed one of the 2 week old kittens and when I tried to slowly take it away he flung it and it landed on something and it lay limp and appeared dead. The kitten had let go and urinated and passed its bowels. He wasn't moving or breathing. I resucitated him by pressing gently on his chest and blowing air into his nose. He cam back to us. Since then he has been with us and I keep him on a heating pad low heat. And feed him with a kitty baba with kitten formula. He has a hard time holding up his head and it appears to move to the right side. He moves his head around but it seems floppy. He can move his legs. is there anything I can do for him or is vet neccesary? I am trying to help him, and I have very lil funds so that is why I am here. This happened last night
Category: Cat
Expert:  ZooCVT replied 9 years ago.
There is nothing else you can do for him and he needs to be seen by a vet ASAP. The longer you wait the greater chance for him not to recover.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to ZooCVT's Post: will he last the night?