Thank you so much for your response!
I know this reply is very late, but b/c of our time difference (I think I emailed you in the middle of your night), by the time I received your response I had already taken my kitten to the vet.
He was not moving very much and did not want me to touch him. After bring him to the vet and doing an intestinal parasite exam, two (2) different radiographs, and three (3) different blood tests, the vet still could not tell what was wrong.
According to her, nothing looks abnormal. Because she did two (2) x-rays (instead of the one (1) that was quoted) and three (3) blood tests (instead of the two (2) that was quoted), it is now costing me an extra $160 on top of the $270 and $460... just for them to tell me that they do not know what is going on (sorry... just frustrated).
Although he is an inside cat and has never been outside since I found him eight (8) months ago, I don't know if he ate a poisonous roach, got stung by a centipede (which I found about a month ago), or ate moldy food (I found an old dish under the pantry while attempting to figure out what he could of ate).
My cat only eats Science Diet but it was not one that was recalled. According to the x-rays, he did not eat anything that could have gotten stuck (i.e. string, ribbon, etc.) He is hospitalized for the time being, but I would really appreciate any other suggestions you may have so I could possibly bring it up to the vet in the morning. He is up-to-date on all his shots & tested negative for FIV.
Thank you SO much Terri...
I feel like I have no one else to turn to.