Lori
Lori, Feline Healthcare
Experience:  16 yrs health care mgmt & issues relating to cats, reproductive issues and multicat environments
260309

how much does a singapura kitten cost

Customer Question

I would like to buy a singapura kitten from a breeder, I would like to have some idea as to what the price range should be
Category: Cat
Expert:  Lori replied 9 years ago.

You are smart to purchase through a breeder because most will give you a contract and some sort of health guarantee with their kittens. Pedigreed kittens vary greatly between breeds. For example - a pet persian can sell for as little as $150-$200; a ragdoll $400-$600; a sphynx is $1,000-$1500. The best thing to do is to contact several singapura breeders and simply ask them what the cost is for their kittens as pets. If you have specific questions for them, ask them. There are not a lot of singapura breeders around, so you may have to wait for a kitten for a while.

Please let me know if I can assist further.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I'm not satisfied with the answer. I would like a refund
Expert:  Lori replied 9 years ago.

You are not charged for the answer unless you click the accept button. Would you like a list of Singapura breeders to contact? Unfortunately, there are no Singapura breeders on Justanswer that could give you an exact dollar figure. We can, however, point you to breeders that can give you the cost of their kittens.