Patricia, Pet Advisor
Experience:  Several yrs. exp. with all types of pets, specializing in parrot care and behavior.

what is a simonize cat

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Cat
Expert:  Searcher2 replied 9 years ago.
HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. The other experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Could you explain your situation or question a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Expert:  Peter Bennett, DVM replied 9 years ago.

I think you mean a Siamese cat. It is a popular breed of short haired cat.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I would like to know because i live in this small city of only 6,000 blacks i don't think you all know this answer do you
Expert:  Patricia replied 9 years ago.
Is this a cat you have seen? If so, can you describe it? I'm unsure where you live, or the ethnic breakdown would have to do with your question but if you can explain further, and/or describe the cat, someone can probably help you. Patricia