Lori, Feline Healthcare
Experience:  16 yrs health care mgmt & issues relating to cats, reproductive issues and multicat environments

how much does it usualy cost for your cats first shots

Customer Question

No Comment Added
Category: Cat
Expert:  Lori replied 9 years ago.

It really depends on the area of the country you live in. Most humane societies and rescue agencies have clinics they sponsor where you can get vaccinations at reduced costs. You might call around to your local agencies to see if there are any clinics coming soon. They almost always offer low cost spays and neuters also.

Your first vet visit, just like at a regular doctor's office, is going to be the most expensive. I would PLAN on spending close to $100 for the office visit, vaccinations and a deworming, although it could be much less than that. Follow up vaccination visits (you should just need a total of 2 for routine FVRCP vaccines) would probably be around $25.

Please let me know if I can assist further.