Lori
Lori, Feline Healthcare
Experience:  16 yrs health care mgmt & issues relating to cats, reproductive issues and multicat environments
260309

what can i give my cat for a stomach ache

Customer Question

my kitten chanel has been fine since we got her and now she started throwing up. first i heard her meow in a different deeper voice as if she was crying about something, i went to go find her and she was in her litter box throwing up . after i cleaned her i was rubbing her tummy and she fell asleep. i left her there and later she started meowing in the same strage way and she started throwing up again. what can i give her to make her stomach not hurt and make her throw up?
Category: Cat
Expert:  Lori replied 10 years ago.
It sounds like your cat may have a hairball she is having problems getting rid of. I would try giving her some laxatone to see if that helps. If she continues vomiting tomorrow, she needs to see your vet as she may have an obstruction that is causing the problem. Please let me know if I can assist further!