August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Certified Avian Specialist
Experience:  Cert. Avian Specialist; Int. Assoc.Animal Behavior Consult; Pet Ind. Joint Advisory Council; author

I got two ducks that the dogs got in to and they hurt two of

Customer Question

I got two ducks that the dogs got in to and they hurt two of them I am just need to know what I can do to get them to get to walk and eat thanks in advance
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Bird
Expert:  nekovet replied 1 month ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

How long ago were they attacked?

What damage has been done? Any limping, wounds, breathing changes, neck discomfort, etc?

Can you take a photo of any wounds to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.