Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience

I was giving my pacific parrotlet a shower in my sink and

Customer Question

I was giving my pacific parrotlet a shower in my sink and his neck flopped suddenly and he went limp. Help!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Bird
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 month ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. We don't have many avian vets on this site and I regret that my state board of veterinary examiners doesn't allow me to speak to customers by phone in this venue but other experts in this category may be able to assist you in this regard. Please let me know if you'd like another expert to do so and I'll opt out of this conversation. Please stay in the conversation if you wish.

Do you still need help? If so, may I have an update on your parrotlet, please? It's unclear to me if he became shocky and tachycardic (rapid heart rate) and then syncopal (fainted) or you've lost him.